The Comfort Inn Notting Hill Hotel - Where is it?
The hotel is conveniently located in a quiet street, within walking distance of Notting Hill Gate Underground Stations providing direct access to London's main line railway stations. Ideally situated, it has easy access to and from Heathrow Airport, the M4 and M3 motorways, and is well located for the Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres. For business or leisure the Comfort Inn Notting Hill hotel makes an excellent base in London!
The Comfort Inn Notting Hill Hotel and Sleep
All 70 spacious bedrooms are newly refurbished with en-suite bathroom with bath and/or shower. The rooms are fully equipped with colour television, direct dial telephone and hair dryer.
- Single Room (1 person max)
- Double Room (1 or 2 people max)
- Double Superior Room (1 or 2 people max)
- Twin Room (2 people max)
- Triple Room (3 people max)
- Quad Room (4 people max)
The Hotel's lounge and bar provide a convenient meeting place for colleagues and friends, and there are two lifts to all floors.
Guest Room Amenities:
- Complimentary Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Remote Control TV & Radio
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Central Heating
- Computer Port
- Hair dryer
- Electronic Safe
- Cocktail Bar & Lounge
- Concierge Desk
- Wireless High Speed Internet in Lobby
- Same Day Laundry & Dry Cleaning Service
The Comfort Inn Notting Hill Hotel and nearby facilities
The Comfort Inn Notting Hill is situated close to Kensington Gardens and within a short tube or taxi ride from Knightsbridge, Kensington, Oxford Street and the West End. London's famous street market in Portobello Road is a few minutes walk away, and so are a wide range of shops, cinemas and restaurants.
The Comfort Inn Notting Hill Hotel and Travel around London
- Paddington / Heathrow Express - 1 stop (2 min)
- Baker Street - 3 stops (10 mins)
- Oxford Circus - 5 stops (8 mins)
- Tottenham Court Road - 6 stops (10 mins)
- Earls Court - 2 stops (7 mins)
- London Eye - 7 stops (16 min)
- Liverpool Street - 11 stops (19 mins)
- St Paul's Cathedral - 9 stops (15 mins)
- Covent Garden - 8 stops (20 mins)
- Heathrow - 14 stops (50 mins)